Our world is in a state of perpetual chaos—and so are we. We're often thrown into contact with almost impossibly negative situations, people, and energies—and the toxicity can add up.
This can be particularly challenging for energetically sensitive people, or people involved in meditation or mystic practices—as these techniques can highly sensitize you. It's no wonder that so many mystically and magically-inclined people struggle with substance abuse.
Luckily, there's a whole range of techniques that can be employed for achieving psychic health, integrity and balance—healthy body, healthy mind, healthy soul. They range from practical real-world steps to occult and psychic disciplines—and we're going to cover the best of them in this class.
As our world is becoming noisier, dirtier, and more confusing by the day, this is one class that ANYBODY could benefit from, no matter their walk of life.
In our “Defense Against the Dark Arts" (cough cough, sorry, “Practical Psychic Protection") class, we'll cover:
– Establishing networks of trust, community and support—why socialization is one of the most important paths of all to psychic integrity
– Establishing sacred space
– Banishing rituals and creating psychic shields
– Connecting with positive and protective forces
– Applying Transactional Analysis to free yourself from negative patterns and situations
– And, of course, how to guard against specifically obnoxious and toxic psychic patterns, particularly:
• Embodied and Disembodied Negativity Packets
• Disempowering Life Scripts and Stories
• Energetic and Psychic Vampires
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming
• Corporate Memetics
• Your Own Ego and Projections
• And tons, tons, tons more.
You'll walk away with a full toolkit for becoming more a balanced, grounded, rooted person—and more highly resistant to the negative forces which buffet most people around like ships lost at sea.
Find your lighthouse.
(Image Archangel Michael.)
Jason Louv is the editor of the infamous occult journals Generation Hex, Ultraculture Journal and Thee Psychick Bible, and author of Monsanto vs. the World, Hyperworlds/Underworlds and The Angelic Reformation. He also runs Ultraculture.org and Ultraculture University.
In the "real world," Jason works as a mild-mannered journalist. In the "other world," he has spent almost two decades studying and practicing the world's esoteric spiritual systems under many gurus and mentors around the globe, including chaos magick, Hermeticism, Thelema, Advaita Vedanta, kriya yoga, Masonry, Sufism, Enochian, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Reichian Orgonomy, Tarot, I Ching, Taoism, Vajrayana, Dzogchen, Emotional Freedom Technique, Nepali shamanism, psychedelic therapy and multiple healing modalities.
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we'll give you a full refund.
What People Are Saying
"Great stuff!! Solid perspective on keeping one's True Will in focus, working beyond polarities and astral distractions… looking forward to signing up for other courses next! BLESS BLESS." – Sea L.